Book onto Sunday’s meetings here:
Meeting at church and at home, Sunday mornings
We are excited to be meeting together again as a church family at the earlier time of 10.00am, with a second meeting at 11.30am.
Along side this new re-opening, we will continue to make our 10.00am Sunday morning meeting available online at https://faithchurch.wales/YouTube – we don’t want anyone feeling excluded as we reopen – and we intend to keep streaming our Sunday mornings on YouTube and Facebook as we move forward.
In order to safely reopen, we must follow these points:
- If you are a visitor or a regular, you need to book online each week, using the link on this page, for every member of your party who are attending (including children of any age), before coming to the church building. (Please do this as soon as possible, as places are limited.)
- You will need to bring your confirmation email with you (electronically or paper) on Sunday morning for signing in as you enter.
- You should stay at home if you feel unwell, have a temperature or any other symptoms that may be related to Covid-19.
- Please follow all signage, one way systems and social distancing measures at the church building.
- Please use hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the church building.
- Please respect social distancing measures, no hugs or handshakes. (Air high fives and thumbs up are acceptable.)
- There will be no refreshments served, so please bring your own tea and coffee (and biscuits!). Please ensure your drinks are are in a spill-proof container, to avoid accidents.
- As well as the above points, please read and adhere to the Welsh Assembly guidance on ‘places of worship’, available online here.
- Those bringing children must ensure they are close by and following these points during their time at the church building.